Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Virginia
Soliant health is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work for a school district located near Marshall, VA. Ideally, the district is looking for an SLP with previous schools’ experience. This is a full-time contract position.
- Work Type: Contract/Travel
- Contract Hours: 37.5 per week
- Contract Length: ASAP - End of the school year
- Caseload: Matched based on Experience and Preference
- Assessment of student communication skills
- Monitoring or periodic screening
- Plan and provide speech-language pathology (SLP) services to students with speech, voice, or language disorders
- Active Virginia license
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Must have previous schools' experience
Interested? Please send resume to email@example.com. After resume is received and reviewed, director will place phone interviews accordingly to all qualified candidates.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.