Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Topeka, KS
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Topeka, KS
Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for a school based job near Topeka, KS. Qualified applicants will have a current Kansas Speech Language Pathologist License and ASHA Certification. This is a full time contract assignment providing services for the remainder of the school year. Applicants should be comfortable and qualified to provide supervision to SLPAs. Additional information listed below:
- Full Time
- K-12 Caseload
- Spring Semester
- Current Kansas Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certification (Clinical Fellows welcome to apply)
- Previous school based experience preferred
- Weekly Paychecks - Guaranteed Hours
- Pay for Direct and Indirect Services
- Health, Dental, 401K offered
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Newton, KSJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Newton, Kansas Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Newton, KS for the remainder of the school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving their communication skills,
- Newton, KSElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Newton, Kansas! Passionate about enhancing communication skills? We're hiring a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Newton, KS. Your Role: Empower students to communicate effectively and confidently. Collaborate with educators and families to design personalized speech therapy plans. Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Topeka, KSCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Topeka, Kansas! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Kansas? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Topeka, Kansas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your expertise merits recognition �
- Newton, KSSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Newton, Kansas area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for students ranging ages 10-21 years of age. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Full Time SLP-CCC and SLP-CFY welcome to apply Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP lic
- Independence, KSShape the future with ProCare Therapy! We're seeking a skilled and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to empower our students with the gift of communication. Your role will be instrumental in creating a foundation for lifelong success. Apply now and be a part of our commitment to excellence for the 2024 Spring Semester! Job Description: Full Time 37.5 hours Leave Position ASAP - Early March Para support & students have experience
- Topeka, KS*Hiring* Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Soliant is looking for a licensed SLP to provide remote speech-therapy services to students in a school district in Kansas. The ideal candidate will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the students in need! Position Details: Providing virtual therapy services-direct and indirect Full and part time positions ASAP - the end of the school year Position
- Spring Hill, KSSoliant Hiring in Spring Hill, KS. Are you a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next position with a company that treats you like family, invests in your success, and provides you with the tools you need to do your job? We are happy to announce that we are hiring in Spring Hill, KS for a Speech-Language Pathologist with their Certificate of Clinical Competence. Role Responsibilities: Daily tasks would include prevention, a
- St Marys, KSSoliant Health is currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in a school district located in St. Marys, Kansas. This is a full-time, onsite position for the upcoming school year with a caseload covering PreK-6 students. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose communication disorders Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for students with speech a
- Baldwin City, KSJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist near Baldwin City, KS Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an impactful career in the field of education? We have an exciting opportunity for you to make a difference in the lives of students in and around Baldwin City, Kansas! Position: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Baldwin City, KS and surrounding areas Contact: Madison Log
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.