Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Texas
Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Texas. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in TX
- DBSD Certification
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- In need of 2 full time SLP's
1. Elementary/HS 40 hours per week; therapy and eval
2. Elementary/MS 40 hours a week; therapy and eval
- Onsite only
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Guaranteed hours
- · License reimbursement
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Angleton, TX
- Foresthill, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Home, CA
- Beloit, WI
- Fleetwood, PA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.