Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position near Clemmons, NC
- Full time
- Elementary students
- NC SLP License
- ASHA CCC
To be considered for the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Clemmons, NC, apply now or send your resume to Emma Allen
Emma Allen, Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Monroe, NCJob Details: Caseload K- 12 Independent contractor and W2 options available Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience. Hours: full-time, and part-time options available Must have: Active in state licensure as an SLP. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively. Active in state teaching certificate. Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation
- Shelby, NCSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Shelby area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certificatio
- Charlotte, NCWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our North Carolina school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not oth
- Thomasville, NCSoliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students. Develop customized treatment plans to address students' communication goals. Collaborate with teachers, parents, and professionals to support students' s
- Mcleansville, NCWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near McLeansville, NC. This position is Full-Time for the remainder of the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progre
- Kernersville, NCCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Kernersville, NC Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively
- Piney Green, NCSoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Piney Green, NC. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Piney Green, NC Duration: 2023-2024 school year
- Lexington, NCJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Setting Location: Lexington, NC Position Type: Contract (Full-Time) About Us: Soliant Healthcare, a leading provider of healthcare staffing and services, is currently seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work on a contract basis with a local School District. If you are an experienced SLP looking for a fulfilling opportunity in a school setting, we invite you to apply and
- Wilmington, NCPosition: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Bolivia, North Carolina School Setting: Join a dynamic educational team in a local school near Wilmington, NC, to provide speech and language services to students. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech and language disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication needs. Provide spe
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.