Speech Language Pathologist (SLP or CFY) Opening in Austin, TX
A school near Austin, TX is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the current 2023-2024 school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Full time
- K-12 caseload
- Must have a Master's degree in Speech Pathology / Communication Disorders
- Active state license
- School or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required
Not the hours or location you're looking for? Give me a call; we staff nationwide!
Nya Childress | Soliant Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Houston, TXSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Houston, TX area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- La Marque, TXSoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near La Marque, TX. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: discussed in interview Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per we
- San Antonio, TXA school in Texas is seeking a Full Time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also develop an appropriate treatment plan to train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication disorders. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrou
- San Antonio, TXSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the San Antonio, TX area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA cert
- Marble Falls, TXSLP | CO| 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable. Duties include but are not limited to: Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders Main
- Marble Falls, TXReady to inspire? ProCare Therapy is hiring an SLP-CCC for a contract position in Marble Falls, Texas. Join a team that values your dedication and offers a chance for professional growth. Apply now to start your journey towards a fulfilling career. Job Type: Full or part time opportunity available ASAP - End of the 23-24 school year Likely to renew for the 24-25 school year Elementary/middle school caseload Onsite only Must be a licen
- Huntsville, TXCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Huntsville, TX Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to
- Austin, TXLooking for a licensed SLP to fill a need in a school-based setting. **If interested in other locations as an SLP or SLPA- please contact email below!** Location: Austin, Texas Job Details: SLP Full-time Only ASAP Start - EOSY Also Interviewing for 24-25 SY! Open to C's and CF's Caseload: 40-55 students The sweetest kiddos and a great district! Onsite Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Path
- Crandall, TXSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Crandall, TX area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.