Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunity in Wayne, New Jersey
Are you passionate about providing care to children who need it most? In search of a fresh opportunity? You’re in luck! I have an opening in Wayne, New Jersey for a speech language pathologist, requiring a master's degree and a state education license.
- Full-time hours, 35 hours per week
- Immediate hire, start within two weeks of offer
- Contracted until end of school year, high likelihood of renewal
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and diagnosing speech/language disorders
- Maintaining thorough, ongoing student records in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Developing goals and executing individual education plans (IEPs) to assist students in achieving their highest potential
- Master's Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Department of Education Certificate – New Jersey, see licensure details here!
- Very competitive compensation
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- 401k matching
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply on this page and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] Please also feel free to call or text me at (904) 309-9760 with any questions you may have, I’m excited to start working to place you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.