Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity in Pullman, Washington
Amplify Communication and Transform Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Pullman, Washington and Beyond!
Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for impact! Your journey starts here. Our respected school district in Pullman, WA and its neighboring areas are in search of an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture growth.
Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Pullman, WA and Nearby Areas (Explore Opportunities!)
Contact: Madison Logan | Email: [email protected]
Why Choose Us?
Educational Gem: Stockton and its surroundings offer a fusion of diversity, innovation, and limitless potential – the perfect environment for your influence.
Voice of Empowerment: Beyond speech, you're nurturing self-expression and equipping students with vital communication skills.
Inclusive Community: Our district thrives on diversity, collaboration, and growth, creating an environment that supports both students and professionals.
Continuous Progress: Fuel your professional journey with custom development opportunities, ensuring you stay ahead in your field.
Collaborative Brilliance: Connect with fellow educators and specialists who share your passion for education and empowerment.
Comprehensive Rewards: Your dedication is recognized and rewarded through a competitive salary package and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Qualifications for Success:
SLP Mastery: Possess a degree in Speech-Language Pathology along with relevant certifications.
Washington Excellence: Hold a valid Washington SLP license, affirming your expertise and commitment to regional standards.
Path to Excellence: While all experiences are welcome, previous school-based practice will elevate your profile.
If you're ready to drive communication, nurture growth, and make a lasting impact in Pullman, WA and its nearby areas, this is your moment. Begin your journey by sending your resume and cover letter to Madison Logan at [email protected].
Your chance to shape education and transform lives is here. Apply now and become an essential part of a vibrant community of change-makers!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tacoma, WALooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Tacoma, WA for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Tacoma, WA Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: Elementary Caseload, 40 Students Contact: Katy Arrowood
- Burien, WACalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Burien, Washington! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Washington? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Burien, Washington and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your
- Connell, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Connell, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Shelton, WASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Shelton, WA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Vashon, WAWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Vanshon, WA. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and delivering treat
- Seattle, WAAbout Us: Soliant is a leading educational institution committed to providing exceptional learning experiences to our students. We are currently seeking a Virtual Speech Therapist to join our team and support our students in achieving their communication and language development goals. Position Overview: As a Virtual Speech Therapist at Soliant, you will play a vital role in helping our students overcome communication challenges and reach their
- Woodland, WASoliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Woodland, WA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for the current school year. Job Details: Full-time position Caseload: K-12 Onsite work during the 2023-2024 school year Benefits: Weekly pay Guaranteed work hours Health, vision, dental, and 401k benefits available for full-time employees working a minimum of 30 hours per week Stipends avail
- Salmon Creek, WACompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Salmon Creek, WA. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorde
- Dallesport, WAWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Dallesport, WA. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress of assigned stud
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.