Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening for 23/24 in Ithaca, New York
Soliant Health is looking for a school speech-language pathologist to be responsible for evaluating, diagnosing, and treating communication and speech disorders in students. They will work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to design and implement individualized therapy plans and support students in achieving their communication goals.
- Conduct thorough assessments and screenings to identify speech, language, fluency, and communication disorders in students.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other team members to gather relevant information about the student's communication abilities and needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) or 504 Plans in collaboration with the educational team to outline specific communication goals and objectives.
- Provide one-on-one or group therapy sessions to students with communication disorders.
- Prepare progress reports and participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings to discuss student progress and make necessary adjustments.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapy sessions, assessments, and progress reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP).
- State licensure or certification as a speech-language pathologist.
- Clinical Fellowship (CF) or prior experience in a school or educational setting is preferred.
- Knowledge of various communication disorders and speech-language development.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Must be eligible to work in the United States
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Stone Ridge, NYA school district located near Stone Ridge, New York has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the duration of the school year. Job Details: Full time hours Middle School caseload, up to 8 students The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters of Science degree NY license required or ability to acquire before starting Job Bene
- Farmingdale, NYSoliant Health is in search of a motivated and passionate speech language pathologist to provide therapy services in a school setting. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a collaborative environment with an interdisciplinary team. In this role, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to create a plan and execute services to ensure every child’s success! A speech language pathologist who is determined and
- Owego, NYSoliant Health is looking to hire a driven and enthusiastic speech language pathologist who will provide therapy services in a school setting. This is an amazing opportunity to gain experience in a school environment and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team. In this position, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to develop a therapy plan and execute services to reach each and every child's goal! A speech langua
- New Paltz, NYSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the New Paltz area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- Bronx, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position in the 2023-2024 academic year. Location: St. Clair Shores, MI Job Type: Full Time - up to 40 hours (4-5 days/week) K - 8th grade (2) buildings CCCs and CFYs welcome Requirements: We're seeking a dedicated professional with a va
- Woodbury, NYElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Woodbury, NY! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Woodbury, NY, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Woodbury, NY and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in
- Plattsburgh, NYA school district in NY is in need of an SLP for the current school year! This position has part-time hours available. As a teletherapy SLP with Sunbelt, you will use the VocoVision platform to develop and implement therapy to students. Job Requirements: Active NY Speech Language Pathologist Licensure NY Educator Credential 2 years previous school-based experience Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and ti
- Bronx, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in providing exceptional speech and language services to students for a contract position in the 2023-2024 academic year. Location: Monroe, MI Job Type: Part Time (20 hours) CCCs and CFYs welcome Requirements: We're seeking a dedicated professional with a valid state license and DOE certifications, ensuring compliance wi
- Holland, NYSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year Part Time Location: near Holland, NY Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current state license (o
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.