Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Open to CFY - Onsite and Teletherapy
- Active in state licensure as an SLP.
- Minimum of 2 years of school experience as an SLP.
- Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Active in state teaching certificate.
- Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation systems.
- Caseload K- 12
- Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience.
- Independent contractor and W2 options available
- Hours: full-time, and part-time options available
Jean Doriscar Account Executive Trusted ProCare Therapy Partner VocoVision | www.vocovision.com
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oxford, KSSchool Speech Language Pathologist Soliant is seeking a licensed and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Speech language pathologist for a school district near the Oxford area. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Part Time positions available 1099 Teletherapy positions available Onsite position Caseload: K-12th Benefits: Weekly Pay Guaranteed Hours Direct and Indirect Services Pay Liability Insur
- Newton, KSJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Newton, Kansas Job Description: Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Newton, KS for the remainder of the school year. As an SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students by helping them overcome speech and language disorders, improving their communication skills,
- Topeka, KSCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Topeka, Kansas! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Kansas? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Topeka, Kansas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensation: Your expertise merits recognition �
- Newton, KSElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Newton, Kansas! Passionate about enhancing communication skills? We're hiring a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near Newton, KS. Your Role: Empower students to communicate effectively and confidently. Collaborate with educators and families to design personalized speech therapy plans. Create an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Wellington, KSProCare Therapy is actively seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year in Wellington, KS. This contract position offers competitive compensation, weekly pay, and a comprehensive benefits package tailored to your individual needs. If you're eager for an exciting opportunity, let's start a conversation! Job Details: Job Type: 2023-2024 school year Schedule: Full-Time Caseload: Elementary School; Approx. 24 st
- Wellington, KSSpeech-Language Pathologist ProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a position in the Wellington area. This is an excellent school district with lots of support with wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive. Apply today and let's get you scheduled for an interview. Job Details: Contract
- Gardner, KSJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Gardner, KS Company: Procare Therapy Job Type: Full-Time Job Description: Are you a highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in providing services in Gardner, Kansas? Procare Therapy is actively seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team. As a Onsite SLP with Procare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the communication and deve
- Antioch, KSSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification
- Gardner, KSSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.