Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Open to CFY - Onsite and Teletherapy
- Active in state licensure as an SLP.
- Minimum of 2 years of school experience as an SLP.
- Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Active in state teaching certificate.
- Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation systems.
- Caseload K- 12
- Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience.
- Independent contractor and W2 options available
- Hours: full-time, and part-time options available
Jean Doriscar Account Executive Trusted ProCare Therapy Partner VocoVision | www.vocovision.com
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- New Orleans, LAJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: St. John the Baptist Parish - Reserve, LA Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity? Join our team in Reserve, LA, located approximately 30 miles outside of New Orleans. We are seeking an SLP to cover a position from December 11th, 2023, to May 29th, 2024, with the potential for extension. This is a full-time role,
- New Orleans, LARemote Speech Language Pathologist! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Louisiana. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time availability Previou
- Reserve, LAFull Time, Onsite, Speech Language Pathologist Job in Louisiana Procare Therapy is looking to hire a speech language pathologist to work at a school based in Reserve for the remainder of the school year. Please see more details on the position below: The Position at a Glance: Full Time - 35 Hours Second Semester PreK-12th Grade Caseload Variety of Student Needs Manageable Caseload Size Job Requirements: Master's Degree i
- Francisville, LAElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Francisville, Louisiana! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a lasting impact on students' lives? Seize the opportunity to become a School SLP in the vibrant Francisville, LA region and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Near Francisville, LA Contact: Madison Logan, [email protected] Why Choose Us?
- Reserve, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Reserve, LA area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifi
- Reserve, LALocation: Reserve, LA Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic educational team near Reserve, LA. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive speech and language services to our diverse student population. You will assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, and communication disorders, empowering our students to reach their full potential. Respo
- Vacherie, LASchool Speech-Language Pathologist needed in Luling, LA! We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with one of our LA school districts as a full-time therapist. As a school based clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require! Responsibilities: Provide therapy services and interventions to students with communication disorde
- Covington, LASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Covington area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- New Orleans, LASoliant Health is seeking a motivated and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a remote position in a school district located in Louisiana. This is a full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year. As a remote SLP, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives from the comfort of your own home. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disord
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.