Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Open to CFY - Onsite and Teletherapy
- Active in state licensure as an SLP.
- Minimum of 2 years of school experience as an SLP.
- Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Active in state teaching certificate.
- Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation systems.
- Caseload K- 12
- Hourly pay / range: $50.00 - $65.00 USD based on experience.
- Independent contractor and W2 options available
- Hours: full-time, and part-time options available
Jean Doriscar Account Executive Trusted ProCare Therapy Partner VocoVision | www.vocovision.com
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spencer, NCSunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local district in the area in Spencer, NC, looking for a qualified candidate to fill a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for his school year. if interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now. Job Description: Mild to moderate PreK-5th grade Onsite 23/24 school year Qualifications: NC SLP License ASHA Certification - preferred Work Hours: Full-time: 37.5 hour
- Kernersville, NCSunbelt is now hiring for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team at a school district near Kernersville, NC. Qualifications: SLPA License in NC Overview: Start/End: January 2024 - June 2024 Caseload Elementary Work Hours Part-time 20-25 hours/week Onsite 1-2 school campuses To apply for the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant role near Kerners
- Winston-Salem, NCSunbelt Staffing is searching for a skilled Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team at a school district near Winston-Salem, NC. Qualifications: SLPA License in North Carolina Overview: Start/End: January - June Caseload K-5th grade Work Hours Part-time 20-25 hours per week Onsite 1-2 school site To apply for the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant r
- Charlotte, NCSunbelt Staffing is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district near Charlotte, NC! The SLP will be managing a caseload of students in PreK-12th grade. This is a full time position and the specific hours and caseload will be discussed during the interview process. SLP Job Description Full time K-12th grade Provide direct therapy Implement IEP goals and create plans for the students to meet them Sunbelt Benefit
- Westcliff, NCSunbelt is working with a supportive school district in the Westcliff, North Carolina area interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the full 2023-2024 school year. Job Description: Caseload: PreK-5, mild to moderate Full-time: 37.5 hourss / week Onsite Requirements: North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist Licensure ASHA License About Sunbelt: Retirement and insurance plans Competitive compensation And more!
- Shelby, NCLocation: Shelby, NC Overview: We're seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our educational team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping students overcome communication challenges, possess excellent diagnostic and therapeutic skills, and be committed to fostering a supportive learning environment. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students Develop and imple
- Jamestown, NCAre you a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students? Sunbelt has partnered with a school district near Jamestown, North Carolina to hire a SLP for the current school year. Join our team and make a positive impact and help students succeed by improving their speech and language skills in their academic journey. Job Details: Caseload: K-12 school district S
- Pleasant Garden, NCAre you a passionate and qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students? Sunbelt has partnered with a school district near Pleasant Garden, NC to hire a SLP for the current 2023-2024 school year. Join our team and make a positive impact and help students succeed by improving their speech and language skills in their academic journey. Job Details: Caseload: K-12th grade students�
- Greensboro, NCSpeech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow Greensboro, North Carolina Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC or Clinical Fellow to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate cons
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.