Soliant is partnering with a school near St. Louis, MO who is now looking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current opening for the upcoming school year. The special education team is actively reviewing resumes and ready to add a highly qualified Speech Therapist to their staff.
· Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
· MO State SLP License
· ASHA CCC's
· Diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
· Perform evaluations and assessments
· Collaborate with special education team
· Previous experience in schools or a pediatrics setting preferred however not required.
Employment Type: SLP, Speech Language Pathologist, Contract, Schools, Therapy
Work Hours: Regular School Calendar Schedule, Full Time, 37.5 to 40 hours per week
If interested in the Full Time, Speech Language Pathology Job, please submit application and send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Yazmen Settle a call at (770)776-2101