Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed - Monterey, California
Soliant is working with a great school district near Monterey that is looking to hire an SLP to provide speech services to students. Since the school year is underway, it would be ideal for a candidate to be able to start as soon as possible. This is an awesome district in a beautiful location!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in California
- School-based or pediatric experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Caseload - elementary caseload, more details provided on an interview with the district
Benefits of Contracting with Soliant:
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Indirect & direct time paid at a set hourly rate
- Health, dental, vision benefits offered for full-time employees
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.