Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed in TX
Soliant is currently seeking a Full Time Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Houston, TX. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a great school district. More details would be given when speaking with the director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate.
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Available
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
Work Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
For immediate consideration in hiring process, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you for interview availability.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- San Jose, CA
- St Marys, OH
- lynn, MA
- Lakeville, MN
- Canton, MA
- Millersburg, OH
- Orwood, CA
- Athens, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.