Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed in Michigan City, IN
Are you looking for a change in careers or location? Soliant is partnered with a school district in search for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Michigan City, IN. I am accepting licensed and qualified SLP for interview and potential employment. Please review the job description and submit your application. Contact the Account Executive to schedule your interview.
- Immediate interview and offer
- Great district
- Travel stipends are available to those who qualify
- Active IN license.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Communications Disorder or Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have schools and/or pediatrics experience
- Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply!
Licenses are verified for employment!
If interested, please contact Elyza Ford at Soliant. My contact information is listed below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Somerville, MA
- Gretna, VA
- Nashville, TN
- Newton, MA
- Houston, TX
- Grants Pass, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.