Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed in Irvine, California
Soliant Health is partnering with a wonderful school district in Irvine to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the school year! Since the school year is underway, it would be ideal for a candidate to be able to start as soon as possible. You will conduct assessments, develop IEPs, goals, attend IEP meetings, and provide speech and language therapy services to students. You will also have an SLPA to support with caseload. This is a wonderful district with high employee ratings!
To qualify, you must:
- Have an M.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in California
- School-based or pediatric experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Various openings - elementary, PreK-5th grade
- Caseload - specific details provided on an interview
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.