Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed in CA
Soliant is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Burbank, CA. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a great school district. More details would be given when speaking with the director and if it ends up being a good fit, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate. The school is hoping to hire for this position as soon as possible in order to provide services to the children in need, so please apply today to be considered.
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous Experience in Schools and/or Pediatrics Preferred but not required
- AAC Experience Preferred
- Experience with Moderate-Severe Population Preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Available
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
For immediate consideration in hiring process, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your resume has been received, I will contact you for interview availability.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Orange, CA
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.