Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed ASAP
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Plainfield, CT area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the remainder of the school year. This position would be full time at about 30 hours per week. The school is interviewing and hiring for this position immediately, so please apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
- Full Time
- PreK-Elementary age students
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Required Licensure For CT
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Previous Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
- Continued Education Reimbursement
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | email@example.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oceanside, CA
- Carlsbad, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- Pala Mesa, CA
- San Clemente, CA
- Union, ME
- Atlanta , GA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.