Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Pleasanton, CA
Soliant Health is searching for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist near San Ramon, California! This is a contract position for the upcoming school year with the opportunity to renew. We are looking for SLPs who provide efficient client-centered practices, and work well within a multidisciplinary team. If you’re caring, resourceful, and analytical we want to hear from you!
- Manage flexible caseloads
- Meet the performance standards by identifying and treating children who are eligible for the speech-language program
- Develop and implement Individual Education Program (IEP) goals, data collection, and report writing
- Literacy achievement of students with communication disorders, as well as other learners who are at risk for school failure, or those who struggle in this school setting
- Ensure that all students receive quality, culturally competent services
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
- Experience working with children
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oxnard, CA
- Bellevue, VA
- San Antonio, TX
- Lane, SC
- Silverdale, WA
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Canoga Park, CA
- Sugar Land, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.