Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Macon, GA
Are you looking for your next position? A school district near Macon, Georgia is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The position is for the upcoming school year and will begin in August. We are looking to interview immediately!
- K-12 caseload
- Full school year contract
- Experience working with children is preferre
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in Georgia (flexible)
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
- If you are not local to the area, Soliant offers a relocation package for the right candidates.
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly to Katelyn Bruno.
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Las Cruces, NM
- Denver, CO
- North Valleys, NV
- South Bend, IN
- Denver, CO
- Austin, TX
- Midtown, NV
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.