Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Concord, NH
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for school districts near Concord, New Hampshire This is a contract position for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) with opportunities to renew. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Full-time position (M-F)
- 2022-2023 School year
- Flexible caseload
- Zoom interview with school director
More information about your job responsibilities are available during your interview with the school director!
- Health, dental, and vision packages available
- Support from your hiring manager during the contract term
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in NH
If you're interested in our remote school-based positions, please contact Katelyn Bruno at [email protected] for more information.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.