Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Opening
Soliant is currently working with a supportive school district near Jackson, CA that is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position for the 2022-23 school year. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Provide assessments and evaluations of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Provide individualized programs of intervention to meet each student's needs in the area of communication
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ speech/language needs
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Pathology
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
- Full Time and Part Time candidates are encouraged to apply
- Onsite Position (Virtual positions may be available)
- K-12th Caseload
- Weekly pay with benefits available
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
- Support for credentialing and CEUs
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Alma, MI
- Buffalo, MN
- Florin, CA
- Pleasant Grove, OH
- Seguin, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Jackson, MI
- Redwood City, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.