Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Opening near Aurora, CO
Soliant is in search of one Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to students in an elementary school setting. The school is located in the Aurora, CO area.
- Evaluate the needs of students on the caseload, conduct specialized testing and diagnose needs of the students
- Provide therapy designed for individual student needs and schedule effective treatment and progress plans
- Conduct activities and treatment according to the needs of the elementary school students on the caseload
- Participate in IEP meetings to help conduct goals for the students individualized needs
- Master’s level degree in Speech Pathology or related degree field is required to apply
- New grad CFY therapists are encouraged to apply
A SLP license in the state of Colorado is required to provide Speech and Language services. Therapists not currently holding an CO SLP license must be eligible to obtain licensure before the assignment begins. Assistance with licensure may be provided by Soliant.
If this position is of interest to you, please apply now with a current resume. Resumes may also be sent directly to the hiring manager at [email protected]
To inquire about this position or any school positions around the United States, contact:
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.