Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Lafayette, IN - CFY's welcome!
Are you a fun, energetic and motivated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a Clinical Fellowship opportunity at a school district either in your area or a travel opportunity? We are currently interviewing for our Clinical Fellowship Program.
- 1:1 Mentorship during your entire Clinical Fellowship
- Guaranteed placement
- Guaranteed CFY supervision
- Access to our clinical team
- Full-time hours, 35 hours per week
- Elementary, middle and community caseloads
- Contracted for the 2022-2023 school year
- IN Department of Education License
- AAC or Bilingual would be a greatly appreciated
The benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- License reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Liability insurance included
- 401(k) with company match
- And so much more!
If you would like to apply for our Clinical Fellowship Program, please reach out directly to Alyssa McDonald at [email protected] with your resume to be considered for this program. Spots are limited so please reach out as soon as possible! Thank you.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Salinas, CA
- Byhalia, MS
- Petersburg, VA
- mesa , AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Bloomington, IN
- Alamo Heights, TX
- Dunes City, OR
- Spanaway , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.