Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Fountain, CO
Sunbelt has an opening for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Fountain, CO. This is a full-time, school-based job for the upcoming school year.
- Work with school students’ grades K-12
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Develop appropriate IEP goals, provide assessments, and execute treatment and therapy plans for the individualized needs of students
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License for State of CO (Required)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Fountain, CO. please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Recent SLP Jobs
- Southgate, MI
- Lusby, MD
- Hampton, NH
- Boardman, OH
- Morris, IL
- Belle Glades, FL
- Prosperity, WV
- Hitterdal, MN
- Wintersburg, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.