Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Happy Valley, OR
Speech Language Pathologist opening for a school district near Happy Valley, Oregon:
Soliant Health is seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a client near Happy Valley, Oregon. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- K-12 Caseload
- 37.5 hours per week (Monday through Friday, Regular school hours)
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- W2 Full School Year Contract Work
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.