Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Full Time - Muskegon, MI
A school district located near Muskegon, Michigan has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time.
- Full Time
- K-12 caseload
- February 21st - May 1st 2023
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters of Science degree
- Michigan license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Phillipsburg, NJ
- Grand Prairie, TX
- Houston, TX
- Oceanside, CA
- La Belle, FL
- Visalia , CA
- Grain Valley, MO
- Millbrae, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.