Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Contract Job
Blazer Jobs, in partnership with a local School District, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. This is a full-time position with competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. As an SLP with Blazer Jobs, you will play a crucial role in supporting students in their communication and language development.
- Assess and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' specific needs.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support the overall development of students.
- Provide direct therapy services to students in both individual and group settings.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders.
- Current licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Mississippi.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Previous experience working in a school setting is a plus.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Competitive wages.
- 401(k) options for retirement planning.
- Advisory and professional support to foster career growth.
813-448-3520 call or text
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Jackson, MSHiring Now: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Mississippi Schools Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to studen
- Jackson, MSJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Description: Are you looking for a fulfilling and joyful career as a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team for the upcoming 23/24 school year in the beautiful Jackson, MS and surrounding areas. As an SLP, you will have the incredible privilege of making a positive impact on students' lives by helping them ov
- Jackson, MSSpeech Pathologist - Teletherapy - Mississippi Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in MS is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screen
- Hattiesburg, MSSpeech Language Pathologist Position A school in Mississippi is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that is available for an assignment during the ‘23-’24 school year. Soliant is looking for someone that is motivated and can integrate well within a team-oriented staff. This position is fully remote. About the job: Great pay rates on 1099 contract Full Time ASAP for New School Year School Caseload Phone interview a
- Raleigh, MSSpeech-Language Pathologist near Raleigh, Mississippi Calling on SLPs seeking a flexible contract assignment for the upcoming school year. Soliant has partnered with a school district in the near Raleigh, MS. Details below: Full-Time (40 hrs/week) SLP-CCC (ASHA certified SLPs) Duties include: Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders. Evaluating students with suspected comm
- Picayune, MSSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Mississippi Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Picayune, MS area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This is a part time contract assignment providing services to students from Kindergarten to 12th Grade. Responsibilities include direct and indirect services, IEP and service plans, etc. Additional information listed below: Job Details: 4 Days/week 20
- Escatawpa, MSSoliant is seeking a passionate and motivated School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide therapy services to students in a school setting. This position is a full-time contract opportunity located near Escatawpa, MS. Our commitment to enhancing the experience of both professionals and providers has earned us the respect of our students across the country. Job Details: Location: near Escatawpa, MS Duration: 2023-2024 school year Ca
- Jackson, MSWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Jackson, MS! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Duties
- Pascagoula, MSWe are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the Pascagoula, MS area who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Full-Time K-12 caseload Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS (CF's will be considered) Guaranteed hours for di
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.