Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Position
Soliant is working with a school district that is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position near Tacoma, WA. This is a great job opportunity for a Speech Therapist looking to work with a supportive school district. This is a Full-Time on-site position. More details would be given when speaking with the school director and if it ends up being a good fit for all parties, there would be offers out immediately for the candidate. Do you want to change a child's life? Apply today!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in schools and/or pediatrics strongly preferred, but not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Texas State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Continued Education Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC
For more information about this great position, please email email@example.com or feel fee to call Jordyn at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Warren, MI
- Richmond, MO
- Oxnard, CA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bellevue, WA
- Warren, MI
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.