Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC or CFY) Job near Columbus, OH
Sunbelt is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Columbus, OH. This is a full-time job for the school year near Columbus, OH.
- Work with school students grades 9-12
- Engage with general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License for State of OH (Required)
- 1+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Columbus, OH, please apply below and follow the link to schedule some time to speak here.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 688-9177.
National Hiring Manager- Sunbelt
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.