Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Augusta, Ga
Soliant is dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to individuals of all ages. Our team of passionate professionals is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of our patients by helping them overcome communication and swallowing challenges. We are seeking a talented and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess communication and swallowing disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and patient goals.
- Provide direct therapy services to individuals with speech and language difficulties.
- Implement evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions.
- Monitor and document patient progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, educators, and psychologists.
- Educate patients, families, and caregivers on communication strategies and home exercises.
- Stay updated with advancements in the field and participate in professional development activities.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state license (or eligibility for licensure) as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and age groups.
- Strong knowledge of diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Compassionate and patient-centered approach.
- Proficiency in using relevant technology and software for documentation and therapy.
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
Full Time- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Near, Augusta, GAAugusta, GA
PK - 5 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job | Near Augusta, GAAugusta, GA
Speech Language Pathologist in Augusta, GA SchoolAugusta, GA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)- Augusta, GaAugusta, GA
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC/CFY) near Augusta, GAAugusta, GA
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - near Augusta, GAAugusta, GA
Augusta GA area: Full Time K-5 School SLP CCC JobAugusta, GA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CFY)Augusta, GA
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist 23/24 (SLP) in Augusta, GeorgiaAugusta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.