Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 22/23 SY - Las Vegas, NV
If you are in the market for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for this coming 2022-2023 school year, we have openings in Las Vegas hiring now! Our schools will guarantee full time hours, with benefits. Below are some details and requirements, more information will be available upon an interview.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid NV Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To learn more about this position please email me your resume at [email protected] to be immediately assisted in your search!
Hannah Smith / Soliant Account Executive (770-776-2116)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.