Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 22/23 SY - Acton, CA
We have an opening in an amazing school district near Acton, CA. They are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to add to their roster for the 2022-2023 school year. This opportunity will be full time with guaranteed hours. More information will be available upon an interview with the director. Below are some details and requirements for the position.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid California Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
To learn more about this position please email me your resume at [email protected] to be immediately assisted in your search!
Hannah Smith / Soliant Account Executive (770-776-2116)
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.