Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 2022-2023 SY- Beaverton, OR
We are partnered with a great school district around Portland looking to add a new Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to the team! This will be a full time opportunity, in person. We offer great benefits and competitive pay for all of our valuable candidates!
Don't hesitate to apply based off location, we do have more openings across Oregon! Please email me a resume at [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search!
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid California Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Please reach out to me for any questions you may have concerning this position and many more. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hannah Smith / Account Executive / 770-776-2116
Recent SLP Jobs
- Santa Monica, CA
- Lawrence, MA
- Hemet, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Bradys, CA
- Winchester, OH
- Oakland, CA
- Tulsa, OK
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.