Speech-Language Pathologist | REMOTE | Delaware
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in Delaware that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to start January 2021! Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Start January 2021!!
- PreK-12th grade students
- 100% Remote position
- Severe disabilities and Autism population
- Conducting evaluations, assessments, therapy sessions, IEP facilitation, and report writing
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Competitive salary!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy required
- Must have DE SLP Licensure
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We seek candidates with the following competencies:
- Great rapport with students, parents, and staff
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic and commitment to student success
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Aashika.Ashok@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-557-3227) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Gretna, VA
- Waukegan, IL
- Philadelphia, PA
- Washington, DC
- Bellingham, WA
- Albany, OR
- Indianapolis, IN
- Plano, TX
- Taylor Creek, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.