Speech Language Pathologist: Remainder of 22/23 School Year: Beloit, WI
A Speech Language Pathologist who values helping others, does this sound like you? Soliant has a licensed Speech Language Pathologist position now available. Your daily requirements are centered around providing direct therapeutic services to students at in this position. The therapist will be responsible for evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, swallowing disorders, and communication. Provide training and education to family and other relevant professionals. You will also have the task of creating a positive learning environment and tailoring care plans specific to individual student’s needs.
- Evaluating and screening students identified by teachers and/or school personnel using appropriate assessment instruments pertinent to areas of therapy.
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating a plan of care for each student, as needed, in accordance with regulatory procedures.
- Position: Full-time
- Term: JAN 2022 – EOSY 2023
- Caseload: TBD During Interview
- Experience: Schools and AAC experience is a plus!
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or CFY
- WI State Licensure
*Prior to starting, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Active Licensure in the state of WI. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.