Speech Language Pathologist position- Wharton, TX
Elementary School Speech-Language Pathologist Job – Wharton, TX
- A great elementary school in the Wharton, TX, area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Texas Speech Language Pathologist License
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Buena Park, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ellijay, GA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Ashville, AL
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.