Speech Language Pathologist position- Troy, MI
Elementary School Speech-Language Pathologist Job – Troy, MI
- A great elementary school in the Troy, MI, area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication. language development, articulation and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a K-5 school setting with different age groups.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Michigan Speech Language Pathologist License
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. 37 hours per week
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD