Speech Language Pathologist Position | Knightsen, CA | Elementary Caseload | 22/23 School Year
2022-2023 School Speech Therapist: Contract Position
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Let us help you, School districts near the Knightsen, CA area are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Knightsen is in Contra Costa County and is a homey farming community that specializes in almonds, walnuts, and sunflower seeds. Now Knightsen is home to many horse ranches, and is home to almost as many horses as it is to people.
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- Elementary age
- multiple sites
- Employment Type:
- Full-Time (37.5)
- Full school year
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (CA)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- CCC's or CFY
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- San Antonio, CA
- San Diego, TX
- New Kensington, PA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Saint Paul, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philidelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.