Speech-Language Pathologist Position in West Palm Beach, Florida
Are you a licensed SLP who enjoys working with school-aged kids? Soliant Health is partnering with an amazing school district in the Palm Beach area. The district is looking to hire qualified SLPs for the school year. There are multiple openings within the district, consisting of different hours, locations, and caseloads. Please reach out for more details if interested, the district is interviewing candidates now to start as soon as possible!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Florida
- ASHA Certification preferred
- School-based experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time and part-time openings, full school year
- Asap - end of school year
- Caseload - variety of caseloads available, additional details provided on an interview with the district
Benefits of Contracting with Soliant:
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
If interested, please apply below or reach out to Allie at [email protected] or (678) 710 - 7720!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.