Speech-Language Pathologist Position in McDonough, Georgia
Are you a licensed SLP who enjoys working with school-aged kids? Soliant Health is partnering with an amazing school district in McDonough. The district is looking to hire SLPs for the school year. Please reach out if interested, the district is interviewing candidates now!
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Georgia
- ASHA Certification preferred
- School-based experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Caseload - various caseloads, additional details provided on an interview with the district
Benefits of Contracting with Soliant:
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
If interested, please apply below or reach out to Allie at [email protected] or (678) 710 - 7720!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.