Speech Language Pathologist Position in Chula Vista, California
Soliant Health is working with an incredible school district in Chula Vista, California to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to provide care for the kiddos in need for the 22-23 school year.
The position will include tasks such as evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders. You should also be equipped to help provide education & training to family members of students.
To qualify, you must:
- Have a M.S. in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Obtain an active SLP License in California
- Have school-based or pediatric experience (strongly preferred)
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time, full school year
- Caseload - high school students
- Late July start
- # of students and school-sites will be discussed more thoroughly on an interview with the district
Benefits of contracting with Soliant include:
- Medical, dental, or vision insurance
- Competitive hourly rate with guaranteed hours
- 401k matching
- Professional guidance from your recruiter throughout the process
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie! Please be prepared to move quickly, a position as desirable as this will fill quickly! :)
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Palmer, AK
- McKinney, TX
- Orcutt, CA
- Greenwood, MO
- Humble, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.