Speech Language Pathologist Position | Grant Park, IL | Part-Time for 22/23 School Year
2022-2023 School Speech Therapist: Contract Position
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? Let us help you, School districts near the Grant Park, IL area are looking to hire a talented Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. Grant Park is a village in northeastern Kankakee country and was incorporated in 1883. Grant Park is a rural town that gives peace and quiet while being 15 minutes away from fun activities in other towns.
- Evaluations, Therapy, IEP meetings
- 1 site
- 8/18 - 5/26
- Employment Type:
- Part-Time ( 24 hrs/wk), 180 contract days
- Full school year
- Current Speech Language Pathologist License (IL)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Fingerprints & PEL are required
- Provide evaluations.
- Assess and diagnose speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Create individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- 401K Plan
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Paycheck (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Stipends (if applicable)
If at all interested in applying or learning more don’t hesitate to contact me via phone or apply directly by emailing me your resume at [email protected].
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.