Search Jobs for Speech-Language Pathologists

Speech-Language Pathologist (or Clinical Fellow)

Job Code
Job Location
Grand Junction, CO
Job Type
Not Specified
Last Updated
Soliant Health

Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist (ASHA-certified OR Clinical Fellow) looking for adventure out west? This is a great opportunity to embark on an adventure with a Soliant client in the area of Grand Junction, CO. 

What do we love about this location? Other than the fact that it offers an array of skiing and hiking options, and is a two-hour drive from Aspen, CO? Previous contractors report that the speech program is very well run, and that they are treated as part of the staff family. Clinical fellows who completed their year here tell us it is a great place to get the supervision they need.

As an SLP, the applicant will have the following responsibilities:

  • Identify students with speech or language disabilities
  • Diagnose and assess speech or language impediments and delays
  • Refer for medical or other professional attention necessary for the habilitation of speech or language disabilities
  • Provide speech and language services for the habilitation or prevention of communicative disabilities
  • Consult with parents, teachers, and students regarding speech and language needs
  • Participate in staff meetings, annual reviews, and triennial reviews, in compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations
  • Maintain various forms of documentation, e.g. assessments, reports, goals and objectives, for students identified and served with speech and language impediments/delays
  • Support learning in general education classrooms

In addition to professional expertise, applicants who are great communicators and well-organized will set themselves apart. 

Additional details about the caseload and building assignments will be discussed in an interview with the client. 

To provide speech-language services in Colorado schools, applicants need either a teacher certificate from the Colorado Department of Education, or a Speech-Language Pathologist license, issued by the Department of Regulatory Affairs. Soliant can offer guidance into the process of licensure application.

To learn more about this position, send your updated resume to Monica Guu at I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774


Get Started Now!


Google Drive
Dropbox Sponsors