One of Soliant's long-time clients, located near Fayetteville, AR, is interviewing for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position.
This is a high-achieving, modestly-sized school, with whom Soliant maintains a solid working relationship.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (35 hours per week, 193 days)
- Building and caseload assignments TBD
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774