Speech Language Pathologist Opening - 22/23 School Year-
Now Hiring SLP's for the 22/23 School Year
A wonderful school district in Fredericksburg, Virginia has teamed up with ProCare Therapy to find a licensed Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming School Year. This opening is Full Time working with grades K -12. More information about the position can be found below.
- Full or Par Time
- 25-30 hours a week
- Monday - Friday
- Full 2022/2023 School Year
- Onsite Only
- K - 12
- Mostly Mild - Moderate maybe a few severe
- All services for students including Language and Articulation-working with ID/Autism Students, Evaluations, IEP meetings, and assessments
- More in depth details about this position will be available on the interview.
- Master's Degree or Higher in Speech Language Pathology required
- Active Virginia SLP Licensure required
- ASHA CCC's preferred
- School/ pediatric experience preferred
Benefits of Working With ProCare Therapy:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Travel and Relocation assistance for those who qualify
- Must meet minimum distance requirements set by the federal government
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alexandria, VA
- Salem, NC
- Wilmington, VT
- Rockford, IL
- forest crest, TX
- Buckley, WA
- Albany, NY
- Red Bank, SC
- Petaluma, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.