Speech Language Pathologist Oak Grove, SC
Speech Language Pathologist near Oak Grove, SC.
Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a pediatric setting in the area. We are looking for versatile, engaging therapist for the remainder of the school year. Caseload and school location is based on availability. You will be provided with job details on a zoom call with the Director of Special Education. Apply here or email your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Responsibilities: Individualized Education Plans, 1:1 therapy, goal writing, evaluations, assessments
- SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellow considered
- Caseload: K-12
- Zoom interview with school director
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Packages
- CEU Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive Weekly Compensation
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, W2, On-site
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oroville, CA
- Leesburg, FL
- Oakland, CA
- Buffalo, MN
- Cherryland, CA
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- University Park, TX
- Pleasant Grove, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.