Speech Language Pathologist - Northgate, OH
Soliant is partnered with a great school district near Northgate, OH. The position available requires a bachelors or masters degree in Speech Pathology. This opportunity will be full time with guaranteed hours and great benefits! Interviews taking place this week, apply below to be considered!
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Approved or pending SLP license in the state of Ohio
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time contract position held in a school setting
- Caseloads vary based on experience
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
Send me your resume at [email protected] for opportunities nationwide.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Monroe , MI
- n/a, CA
- Alma, MI
- Tallahassee , FL
- Conyers, GA
Full-Time Onsite School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Position in Columbia City area IN, 2022-23Columbia City, IN
- Salt Lake City, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.