Speech Language Pathologist needed (Springtown, CA)
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school near Springtown, CA, looking to hire a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to provide services to 7th-12th grade students. We are scheduling interviews today!
- Full-time 40 hours
- 22-23 SY
- Onsite only
- Start/End Date: August 2, 2022- May 26, 2023
More information about the district, the team, and the caseload will be shared during direct interviews with the administration. We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Complies with rules and regulations set forth by the school district, California Education Code, and Title V.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid California Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School-based therapy
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected].
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alma, MI
- Jackson, MI
- Cape Coral, FL
- Gresham, OR
- Loganville, GA
- Portage, MI
- Eugene, OR
- North Fort Myers, FL
- Hillsboro, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.