Speech Language Pathologist Needed (Part-time)
We are working with a school district near Forest City, PA that is in need of an SLP. This is a part-time position, services are only needed for 7-8 hours/week The contract will be for the remainder of school year, we are interviewing now! More details are included below. Feel free to reach out with any questions!
- Start / End date: ASAP through end of school year
- Part - Time - 7-8 hours/week
- Standard duties of a school based speech therapist
- Caseload details will be discussed on the interview
- Active CCC-SLP in PA
- Active PA clearances to work in schools
Please feel free to reach out with any questions! We are looking to move quickly to fill this position, so apply today! Once I receive your application, we'll find a time to connect on the phone to go over details, the hiring process and our requirements. If we're on the same page, we'll schedule an interview between you and the school. Caseload specifics will be discussed on the interview with the school.
Alex Bamford, ProCare Therapy
“We make life better for those who make life better”
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Easton, PAPosition Type: Full Time Speech Language Pathologist Caseload: 3-5 years old caseload Job Description: We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team on a part-time basis to serve ourearly intervention school students. This position will run through the remainder of the current school year, with the possibility of extension. Responsibilities: Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine stude
- Christiana, PAAre you a dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students? Soliant is looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist Contractor to join our team and provide essential services to students in need of speech and language support. Job Type: W2 Contract Location: Atglen, PA Key Responsibilities: Assess and diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Boyertown, PAAbout Us: Soliant Education is a trusted partner in connecting qualified professionals with fulfilling opportunities in educational settings nationwide. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Pennsylvania. Position Overview: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will be instrumental in supporting students' communication and language development. The ideal candidate is passionate about
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: Full-time VOCO Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Pennsylvania Soliant Health is looking for a dedicated SLP - CCC to join our Vocovision network. This is an independent contractor position for the duration of the upcoming school year. Please send your resume to [email protected] to be considered. Responsibilities: Utilize VOCO platforms to conduct virtual assessments and deliver speech-language therapy to students.
- Philadelphia, PAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Philadelphia, PA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students commun
- Allentown, PASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Allentown area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- Pottstown, PASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Pottstown area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certifica
- Allentown, PAElevate Communication and Empower Growth: Join Us as a School SLP in Allentown, PA and Beyond! Calling all Speech-Language Pathologists with a passion for transformation! Your opportunity has arrived. Soliant is seeking an exceptional SLP to ignite change and nurture lasting growth in our esteemed school district in Allentown, PA and its nearby areas. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Allentown, PA and Nearby Areas (Discove
- East Stroudsburg, PASoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting located in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania for the upcoming school year. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required Must have active or pending
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.